Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


First of all, I hope that everyone had a fabulous new years! Mine was spent watching Dick Clark's New Years Eve with family and friends, nice and relaxing. What did you all do?

With the new year of course comes new years resolutions. I feel like it's the same every year: Lose x amount of weight. Eat healthier. Go to the gym. Etc.

This year though, I really want to stick with it. I may have lost all my baby weight pretty quickly, but that definitely doesn't mean everything looks the same. My flat stomach and tight abs are no longer in existance and my ass could definitely use a few squats if you know what I mean! This year it's about getting back into shape. Firming, tightening up. It's necessary. Especially if I'm going to be in a bikini this year, which I'm sure I will be. The little princess is going to want to go to sunsplash and there's no way in hell I'm going to be one of those frumpy moms in a one piece and a cover up. No thank you.

I'm lucky enough that my office has a gym so I don't have to pay for a membership and there's really no excuse not to go. It's 25 feet away and we even have a locker room with showers! It really just comes down to the fact that I need to get off my ass and commit to working out.

What are your new years resolutions, how do you plan on accomplishing them???

1 comment:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

I opened a blog JUST for my resolution this year!
http://littlefatgirl.blogspot.com/

I think we can do it!! :D

Post a Comment